Tuesday, December 27, 2011

EVIL FAIRY

This is a card I made for a friend who's going through a break-up. We all have a little evil fairy in us. This fairy says she's turned a man who wanted to be desirable and irresistible to all women... into a credit card. The inside of the card says "I fail to see a problem" I love this card. I used a digital stamp I found online. Then I used a clear star pen to highlight some of the details on her dress. I cut 3 mats to stack her on, each of them are about 1/4" wider that the last. The card base is black and I cut a piece of silver stardream paper for the front. It is cut at 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" typical A2 size. I ran the silver paper through the cuttlebug using the mini mosaic folder. The ribbon is from Michaels. I also inked around the edges of the white paper with black versa mark ink and added a few dots with a white pen to add a little extra. I used foam dots on the back of the fairy and the words on the front. The words inside are flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment