Saturday, February 25, 2012

This card was made because a friend of mine had just bought the Martha Stewart punch around the page. We wanted to see how it would look. It was very pretty and I didn't want to just throw it away. I used some clip art on the butterfly and used my Zing! to cut it out. I used hotfix rhinestones on the butterfly as well. I stamped the red heart and the True Love from a stamp set I found at Walmart for $.20!!! Yes twenty cents! The white and red card stock is textured with lines. I really love this card. It would make a great valentines card. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. i love them punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! I am so glad that you got the twine and are enjoying creating with it! I hope you have a great time and continue to keep posting your awesome creations! I am a new follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and do the same at ACreativeJourneywithMelissa dot blogspot.com. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Thanks for checking mine out. I've not really given it much attention before but I'm hoping to change that. Followed you back. Thanks again for the twine!

    ReplyDelete