Monday, February 27, 2012

Love You

This card might get remade. I really like it but, I've seen other embossing and it's much smoother than mine. I wanted that look, I'm just learning this stamping hobby and I think if I try again I can make it better.
The background is just a Love You stamp with some copper embossing powder.
The heart is a metal piece I found from Making Memories. I got it from Michael's. The paper at the bottom was cut from a sheet from Garden Party.
I'm part of a great Facebook page. Scrapbooking, Stamps, and Crafts RAK
It can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/361947063817188/
On this group we host lots of RAK and discuss our hobby. I was interested in trying out this Baker's Twine before I made another investment and I was gifted some in every color. Soon I will post a RAK so that I can pay the generosity forward. It's worth checking out if you have things you just want to part with that others would love to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment